GARDEN ROOM PRICING
Garden Room Pricing Flat Roof (2.5 Degree Pitch) – No Base – Delivery Included to England & Wales.
Garden Room Pricing Pitched Roof (Gable Ended & Double Hipped Styles) – Metro Tile – No Base – Delivery Included to England & Wales.
– Western Red Cedar Cladding
– Coloured Frames
– Larger Overhang
Garden Room Pricing Pitched Roof – Tapco Tile – No Base – Delivery Included to England & Wales.
Please note that the prices above DO NOT include the Steel Base Systems, for a price on these please scroll down.
The price above includes the following standard specification which can be adjusted to suit your requirements.
THE WARMEST AND MOST ROBUST GARDEN ROOM ON THE MARKET IN DIY FORM!
SUPPLIED WITH A COMPREHENSIVE USER FRIENDLY DIY FITTING GUIDE!
** ALL IN KIT FORM STRAIGHT DELIVERED STRAIGHT FROM OUR FACTORY **
THE TRADE PRICE WARMER ROOM Specification:-
– Optional Reinforced Steel Base System with 50mm Insulation, 18mm T&G Flooring, Adjustable Zinc Plated Legs for uneven ground and 25 year product guarantee. Choice of 4 Real Brick Skirts for a stylish finish!
– C24 Timber 6×2 Modular Insulated Pods with OSB Outer Skin (Much stronger than your average SIP panel and twice as strong as Plywood!) – PRE BOARDED ENABLES BUILDING RIGHT FROM THE START!
– 125mm 3 in 1 Honeycomb Multi-Layered Foil Insulation for exceptional thermal performance with fully covered European EuroFins Accreditation.
– Firestone EPDM Rubber Flat Roof at minimum 2 degree pitch with BBA accreditation with 20 year product guarantee.
– Waterproof Breather Membrane for whole structure.
– Tapco or Metro Tile with BBA accreditation and 40 year product guarantee.
– 42.5mm of Insulated EPS Plasterboard internally for extra thermal and vapour reduction. Ready to decorate!
– Spectus Elite 70mm PVCu Sculptured Profile with Reinforced Frames
– 28mm Argon Filled A Rated Frames with Warm Edge Spacer and toughened safety glass double glazed with internal beading for extra security.
– A choice of 5 High Spec, All Weather Composite Cladding Colours or Optional Extra Western Red Cedar.
– 1 x French Door and 2 x Full Height Glass Units supplied as standard in white, other colours available.
– No Light Fixings or Electrics Supplied.
– ALL SCREWS AND SEALANTS SUPPLIED.
– White or Grey Soffitt and Fascia available.
– 200mm Overhang on All Sides, larger overhang available.
– Optional Luxury LVT Flooring and Underlay available in 6 colours.
– Delivery is 4-6 weeks from date of order and deposit with 50% on order and 50% on delivery of the kit.
– MANUFACTURED IN THE UK WITHIN OUR ISO ACCREDITED FACTORY USING A STATE OF THE ART GERMAN CNC MACHINING CENTRE. THIS ENABLES PRECISE TIMBER CUTTING WITH MINIMAL CUTTING ONSITE.
– Our Garden Rooms with a Flat Roof sit at just below 2.5m to come just under the need for most planning permissions.
Our recommendations and tips for your Garden Room:-
– 6 Inches of shingle around your room for drainage purposes.
– Flat and Level Ground enables easier building!
– Materials are kept in a secure, dry place until fully constructed as a water tight building.
– Do check your local planning permission guidelines and if any building regulations apply to your build.
Most garden rooms do not require planning permission so long as they meet these requirements:
External height of the building mustn’t exceed 2.5 meters from the bottom of the building to the top of the roof
The building mustn’t take up more than 50% of your garden
The building must not be used as self-contained living accommodation or have an antenna
Outbuildings should not be closer to a road or public highway than the original house itself.
If your garden building does NOT meet the above criteria, e.g. if you want a garden building taller than 2.5m and situated less than 2.0m from a boundary of your property, then you would NEED to apply for planning permission.
If, however, your garden building DOES comply with the above criteria, you won’t need to apply for planning permission and you can have a garden building up to 30m2 (internal size). Anything bigger than 30m2 will need to go through building regulations.
There are increased rules around listed buildings, so any garden building or outbuilding that is to be placed within the curtilage of a listed property will require planning permission.
Durabase POA on ALL STYLES –
Delivery Included to England & Wales.
This prefabricated system saves time and money on site meaning less disruption. This includes a 150mm Skirt with 50mm of insulation with 18mm T&G Flooring. A Plus version is available which meets JHAI building regulation standards.